- Nick Goodwin – Recap from first conference in Hamburg
- Don Redding- Mobilising the community as an asset: what do individuals, carers and families value in supporting their health and wellbeing?
- Ben Thurman – The Place of Kindness: Combating loneliness and building stronger communities
- Cristiano Gori – Overview of the Italian Health and Social Care System
- Anne Wojtak – Preparing the workforce to be a partner in integrated community care
International case studies
- The Scottish story of moving towards integrated health and wellbeing boards: developing policy across sectors and with the community, Geoff Huggins Director of Health and Social Care Integration at the Scottish Government Director of NES Digital Service
- CoFoR, a Recovery training cente in Marseille (FR) Aurélie Tinland, Céline Engel
- The Habitat Microaree programme to promote wellbeing and social cohesion in Trieste (IT) Antonella Rai, Municipality of Trieste and Sari Massiotta, Trieste Local Health Authority (IT)
- Community Health Center Botermarkt Ghent: Patients, the community together with the interprofessional team, that makes the difference!
Karen Verkoelen, health promoter and Veerle Vyncke, Flemish association of Community Health Centres (BE)
Local case studies
Complete the evaluation survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YMP58XG